Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pointless Blabber

       Hi there! It's been a while shorter than the last while. Last night, I was reading the last few posts I've written on the blog for no specific reason. It's kind of fun remembering when I was writing those posts and how It felt back then, it's like going back in time… This is not that kind of post though! What I wanted to say is that I've notice loads of mistakes in my writing, mistakes like: a missing "s", a missing verb, a repeated word, a sentence that doesn't make any sense. Well, my deepest sincerest apologies for that. For a nerd like me, who wouldn't let a single spelling or grammatical mistake go in peace, that's big! But then, those mistakes were not on purpose, they were just typing mistakes, and it can't be helped now, what's done is done… Well, it can be helped since the posts are editable, but it's a pain, they are too many, I don't have that much free time… Well, I have, but that's not how I'd like to spend it! And besides who am I fooling?! No one is even reading this. It's not necessarily a bad thing. I mean I'm not very careful with my writing for that very same reason. This is not a technical report, it doesn't have to be so formal.
       Another thing I noticed is that the amount of crushes I have on anime characters is huge! It's kind of alarming, or not. I mean absolutely like them but that's where it stops; I don't join fandoms, I don't read or write fan fiction about them, I do nothing! I just like them, and at most I'd write about them a "character of the day" post on this blog. So, I think I'm still on the safe side, and I think I'll always be. I realized I'm not the kind of person that becomes insanely dedicated to something, there's a limit to my obsession. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. That kind of people seem to enjoy their stuff way more than I do, but they are possibly missing on other things, I don't know.
       My last month has been, indeed, fuller than any other time since I graduated. A Revit course I've been enrolled in for months has finally started a couple of weeks ago. I went to the annual book fair for the first time, or the second time (Mum and dad were saying that I went there before when I was much younger, but I don't remember that, so I don't think it counts.), and I bought plenty of books. I went to a one day Manga workshop in the Japanese foundation, I attended the Egycon last week, and the plan is that we will be watching a Japanese movie in the Opera next week, as a part of "The Japanese film week". It's worth mentioning that apart from the Revit course, I and Summar did all that stuff together.
      What else has been happening in my life? I've been eating too many Omurice, and somehow it's become a tradition to watch Kaito KID 1412 while eating it. I decided to eat all my food with chopsticks as a practice, but it only lasted for two days. My hand hurt and It took me forever to get finished and the food would get cold and tasteless.
      The plan was I'd be talking about loads of stuff in this post like the how slow One Piece has become, and how Bleach's main characters are so boring, and how awesome Egycon was and the books I've been reading, but I feel like I'm done already, so I'd be talking about that stuff in the next few posts. I promise! (That should be very reassuring)
      Well then, See you!

     Oh! There's that too! It's been really bugging me so it can't wait! Enough with the Valentine's day jokes people! And enough with the "single and proud" stuff! If the day is meaningless to you, then you don't make that load of stupid jokes about it and spam other people's FB news feed with them. It's boring and ridiculous! And stop joking about everything! Jokes are becoming meaningless! 
    This is not meant to be in favor of Valentine's celebrants, they are no less ridiculous; and I've surely offended a good deal of people in this post... enough writing for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment