Sunday, April 26, 2015

What has been going for the last month...

Hi there! It's been a very loooong while! You know what? I don't regret starting this blog at all. It made me realize that writing is not my thing. When I first started it, it felt like a dream come true, but now it's been months and I didn't feel like writing so it can't have been my thing. So, I decided to give it another use, and make it like some kind if diary, a place where I document the different things I do (which are not many for now). When I say document, you might need to be reminded that half my documentations will be about new anime I started or finished watching, because that seems to be the only interesting thing going on with my life now. Hopefully, it won't be for long, since it seems that I actually found an interesting hobby that might become more than that.
Here I go, so what's new, since my last blog entry?
Yes, I said I'll be watching Durarara! And I did! I watched Durarara! And Durarara!!x2 They were really good! I didn't like Durarara!!x2 in the beginning as much as Durarara! I didn't like the new characters introduced in the first couple of episodes, but then I got used to them and the other new characters were kind of cool; that's aside from the fact that Heiwajima Shizuo never seizes to be awesome! X2's finale was, in my modest opinion, better than Durarara's. Conclusion: Now I have one more favorite anime (I think it deserves to be in my top 10) and a bunch of favorite characters with Shizu-chan and Celty on top.

What else? Yes! I started watching Naruto! And this is big! I remember when I started watching anime, and I knew about the big three, Naruto didn't interest me, mainly because of the art, and I have to say I still think the art and the animation in Naruto is kind of poor compared to Bleach for example. I don't know about Naruto: Shippuden, since I'm still watching Naruto. However, I am loving it! I am loving Naruto, it might be second favorite anime of all time, after One Piece, or third after Hunter X Hunter, can't decide yet. Clearly, it didn't surpass One Piece, and it never will I think, but it definitely surpassed Bleach (I'm talking about the big three here). It seems like the only credit I can give Bleach, is that it has the most refined art between the three, but that's pretty much it. Between, the three, Naruto seems to be the least surprising, so far it's kind of predictable, but it's pretty much enjoyable, that I can go on watching for hours. I decided, finally, to watch Naruto after attending the Egycon a couple of months ago, and realizing that I am missing on loads of stuff, not having watched Naruto. I and my brother like to watch mainstream long running anime together, so we actually made the decision when he started to feel like he's missing on something too. Well, a while ago there was a total Lunar eclipse – Bloodmoon - and everyone was like XXX (I don't know his name, and I don't want to, I want to be surprised) from Naruto is coming! He seemed like some scary villain, he doesn't know about, and that's when he decided it's time to watch Naruto, and we started soon after we finished Durarara!!x2, and so far it's good! It's enjoyable to watch and there are many likable characters; and my favorite character so far is Uzumaki Naruto! :D Well it feels so much like watching Sakuragi Hanamichi from Slam Dunk. He's an idiot, but I like him! And he's, well, cute! Not handsome "cute, I mean childish "cute". His "Ano sa! Ano sa!" is so kawaii! I like him, and I don't want him to grow up! I don't like Sakura and Sasuke, but I absolutlely like Kakashi. Afterall, he's the one Naruto character that I thought looked cool, before ever considering watching Naruto; and it's not just about the character design; he feels like Kyoraku from Bleach, Urahara from Bleach, Gintoki from Gintama, well a bunch of cool characters and his own unique self ,so he's awesome! There're many other characters I like, Jiraiya for example.. well I don't really feel like going for long with this, so let's stop here, or I'll keep going forever about Naruto, it deserves it! 
About the hobby, well, you know? Many times, I think that something interests me and I get so hyped about and when I start to take it kind of seriously, it turns out I wasn't really interested, or it wasn't really my thing. That's why I've been very cautious about the "getting excited" part. I've been thinking, maybe I should do the "take it seriously" part first, and see what happens. Honestly, I don't even want to talk about it until I'm 100% sure, it's my thing. Call me superstitious or whatever! I know I can be! XD However, I decided to wake my artistic sense, improve my handwriting and my drawing; that may give you a hint!

That's all for today! Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment