Monday, May 18, 2015

Naruto: Shippuden #7

Mina! Konnichiwa! I've decided to stop this!
Well, it has been really enjoyable to share my thoughts and whims, but things got REALLY serious, and since I'm sharing the posts on Google plus, I thought someone might accidentally see a spoiler and they'd hate me. I know how painful it is to see a spoiler and especially if it's something as big as the stuff that has been happening recently. So, that'll be it, for now. Honestly, I had a few more posts prepared before this one, but I don't feel like posting them any more, they are mainly about how Sai is becoming one of my favorite characters, and Yamato's helplessness, and how in Naruto they don't like to surprise you when someone dies, there are these ominous signs. Beware if you're not past where I decided to stop those posts, your heart will be broken, well, many times! And if you're then you know what I mean! 
Finally, I'd like to post this note and make it the last, for now.


I absolutely love that scene! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment