Saturday, May 9, 2015

Tadayma!

Hey there old blog! It's been way way too long :D
I've been away, because I felt I had nothing worth sharing, but now I remember the reason we made this blog is for us more than anything. It's our space to babble about stuff, it doesn't really matter if this is ever read by anyone.
You see, there is this thing about social media that makes you always self conscious, you keep in your mind that there are eyes on you, silently judging and making mental notes about who they think you are. So this blog is liberating in a way (I consider Yosra my mirror XD I don't feel that discomfort anymore, she won't judge and I the same :D).
Several times I tried thinking of a way to come back and honestly I still have no idea what my subject here is :D
Well, I had this urge to talk about a certain event that occurred on the show "Arrow", but I guess I'll restrain and maybe talk about it in another post, so that people would be warned that there will be spoilers. Once I wanted to reminisce about "Fringe" but it deserves its own post.

So in this post I'm only marking my return, Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment