Friday, May 9, 2014

J-drama Introduction

So when did we start watching Japanese drama? .. It was the first semester in my second year in college. After, watching a number of anime among which were some shojo anime, I thought I should try watching Japanese drama. Since, many of them are manga adaptations , as well, so they shouldn't be any different. It felt different of course. Hearing the language directly from Japanese people ,who look Japanese, is different. However, I made a very good choice for my first JDrama, which was Hana yori dango. I loved it! I suggested that Summar should watch it and surprisingly she welcomed the idea! I mean watching anime is something , but Japanese drama ..that's going too deep. Anyway She liked it too and that's how we started our journey with Japanese drama. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment