Saturday, May 10, 2014

Series introduction

Among the things that entertain me the most are series, I just love them. I've watched different types of series from comedy to drama to sci-fi. It started with TV watching things on Dubai one, then mbc and now on the internet :D. The most exciting thing about watching something is the post-episode discussion. I do that with my cousins and now with Yosra in the common things we watch. I guess our first one to watch together was Heroes, we were so into it until we discovered that it stopped after season 4 due to low ratings -_- so I stopped after season 2. After that whenever my cousin tells me about a good show I'd tell Yosra and we'd watch it together so here we'd talk about them and maybe some others that we watch separately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment