Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas is in town!!

Hey people! It's been a while. I wanted to use this opportunity to reminisce about some of the old days and get into Christmas spirit :D


In the Arab world in general and specifically Egypt, Christmas is a holiday for the Christians and that's it! But, in the last couple of years for some reason some Muslims buy little trees and enjoy decorating them as well. I think it's fine if you're enjoying it, but it shouldn't go beyond that, just remember who you are and what you believe in. Anyway as for me I enjoy the general atmosphere worldwide during these days and wouldn't mind having a little fun while it lasts :D

So here's how I know it's Christmas time:


1- Almost every app or website will decorate their logo with Santa's hat

Android Santa!

Angry birds in a snowy world

Talking Tom family with Santa :D

VLC logo with Santa's hat

2- Most stores in the street have Christmas trees and have these cool designs on their windows ^_^ I'm a fan of Nola's cupcakes because their decorations are so cool, especially on such occasions so I look forward to see what they come up with each year.






3- When they start showing Christmas related movies on TV especially home alone! It's just pure Christmas!



One of the most enjoyable Christmas themed family movies

4- Red, gold and green pop up everywhere :D




5- I start remembering this scene from Mean girls movie :D


6- These songs!
The most famous of them all!

My uncle and cousins always sang this :D

One of my favorite movies ever!

I found this by complete coincidence and I fell in love.
P.S. I've watched Thalia's Mexican soap opera Rosalinda growing up making this song more special and perfect for me with Micheal's amazing voice :D



Well, that's what I remember for now so enjoy your holidays and merry Christmas :D






No comments:

Post a Comment