Thursday, October 30, 2014

Celebrating a 100 Post!!

          In celebration of our 100th post, we thought we should do something different. So we decided to reward you with our top 10 lists in various categories. We urge you to enjoy all these things for they are among the finest and you're free to thank us later ;) 
          I would just like to note that these are our top 10 now, maybe they'll change tomorrow or in a year, so there are a lot of other great items out there that didn't make it to our lists because they are not yet discovered or 10 is just such a small number :D __ Summar

          Such a good way to celebrate! I always liked listing! I've never been good at it, though, since I'm the most indecisive person in the world. Anyway, I'd like note that my top 10s are in no particular order, maybe except for number one in each list. I am not even sure that these are my to 10, but they are most probably (giving you a taste of my indecisiveness), since they were the first that came to my mind. However, I assure you, they are all good stuff! :D __ Yosra 

Top 10 Anime
Summar Yosra
Lovely complex
One Piece
Romeo no aoi sora
Rurouni Kenshin
Skip beat
Hunter X Hunter
Attack on titan
Slam Dunk
Kaichou wa maid-sama
Gintama
Aka-chan to boku
Bleach
Tonari no kaibutsu-kun
Bakuman
Meitantei Conan
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Digimon
D.Gray-Man
Pokemon
Attack on Titan

Top 10 Books
SummarYosra
Harry Potter series
Harry Potter Series
The hunger games series
Kane and Abel
Lorien legacies series
The Kite Runner
ربع جرام
The Hunger Games Series
الطنطورية
To Kill a Mocking Bird
A thousand splendid suns
Jane Eyre
Life of Pi
Shopaholic Series
Oliver Twist
The Mysterious Affair at Styles
Can you keep a secret
Twelfth Night
آدم المصري
Jessica on her Own
Top 10 J-Drama
SummarYosra
Hana Yori dango
Hana Yori Dango
Gokusen
Gokusen
Hana kimi
Hana Kimi
Rookies
Rookies
Nobuta wo produce
Atashinchi no Danshi
Smile
Liar Game
My girl
Mei-Chan no Shitsuji
Hungry
Nobuta wo Produce
Zettai kareshi
My Girl
Tomorrow
Tomorrow
Top 10 Movies
SummarYosra
The shawshank redemption
Spirited Away
The pursuit of Happyness
Howl's Moving Castle
Big
Ella Enchanted
A little princess
Princess Diaries
Leon: The professional
The Butterfly Effect
Back to the future
Sherlock Holmes
Whisper of the heart
Miss Congeniality
The sound of music
10 Things I hate about you
Howl's moving castle
Pirates of the Caribbean
الحفيد
Flipped

Top 10 Series
SummarYosra
Fringe
Sherlock
Chuck
Supernatural
Sherlock
Angel
Merlin
Downton Abbey
How I met your mother
Merlin
Full house
Doctor Who
Suits
Heroes
Forever
Chuck
Finding Carter
Suits
Grey's anatomy
Even Stevens

Top 10 Songs
SummarYosra
Counting stars
 By: OneRepublic
Monochrome no Kiss - 
SID
Demons
By: Imagine dragons
Don't Fear the Reaper -
 Blue Oyser Cult
As long as you love me
By: Backstreet boys
One Summer's Day - 
Joe Hisaishi
Wake me up
By: Avicci
Sukiyaki - 
Kyu Sakamoto
Like nobody else
By: My darkest days
Canon in D -
Pachelbel
Viva la vida
By: Coldplay
Carmen -Bizet
Konya tsuki no mieru oka ni
By: B'z
SOS - Abba
Harder we fall
By:Jessie J.
Radioactive - 
Imagine Dragons
Best day of my life
By: American authors
Can't Take my Eyes off you -
Frank Valli & The 4 Seasons
Vagabond
By: Misterwives
No Leaf Clover - 
Metallica

Top 10 Dishes
SummarYosra
Cupcakes
Chicken Curry
French fries
Balsamic Chicken
Burgers
Beef Teriyaki
Molten chocolate cake
French Fries
Fried chicken
Grilled Mushrooms
Ravioli
Chinese Noodles
Pizza
Fried Chicken
Taro root stew
Burger
Mushrooms
Alfredo Pasta
Mille feuille
Fish with Lemon & Butter






No comments:

Post a Comment