Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Anime character of the day (4)



Character: Sora Takenouchi
Anime: Digimon Adventure & Digimon Adventure 02
Age: She started the adventure at 11 till she was 14.
Role: One of the Digidestined children that were chosen to save the Digimon world.
Why I chose her: Well I watched the Digimon anime as a child dubbed in Arabic on spacetoon :D Sora was named "سمر" which is my name, so I was over excited because to me , my brother, and my cousins it meant I was officially one of the Digidestined as well XD
Ironically Sora means sky in japanese and سمر is the act of talking in night, so it feels like an opposite meaning because whenever I hear the word Sora I always imagine a clear blue morning sky :D

Character: Sora is a somewhat tomboy who plays soccer at school against her mother's wishes. When she arrives in the Digimon world, she is given the "love" crest and is accompanied by the bird-like digimon Biyomon. She is the mother figure in the group as she takes cares of her friends and always helps them. One of the things I was excited about is giving her a closure after all those years. She got married to Yamato (Matt) and had two children as well as becoming a fashion designer ^_^
 

The adventures and situations she encounters are too many to tell so if you haven't watched this anime you definitely should and remember to look for Sora and root for her :D

No comments:

Post a Comment