Sunday, August 24, 2014

Song of the Day (6)


Song: Illusion and Dream
Artist: Poets of the fall
Album: Signs of Life
Year: 2005

      Illusion and dream is an alternative rock song, by the Finnish band poets of the fall. This is one of the few songs that I like, mainly, because of its lyrics. The lyrics don't have definite meaning. They are kind of relatable. Every listener could interpret them differently. Also, the music is really good.
    Illusion and dream was, originally, recommended to me by my brother. The song reminds me mostly of Nile Street in Giza.
    I used to go to college, during the last 4 years, on the day that start early in the morning, by car with dad. It was a long way. I used to divide it into a four phases: Mansurya Street, Moneeb ring road, EL-Bahr EL-A'zam, Nile Street.  I used to listen to the songs on my music player all the way. I used to play Illusion and dream mostly on the 4th phase: Nile Street. The street has trees on both sides, buildings on one side and the Nile River on the other. The buildings are mostly old ones. It was my favorite between all the streets I passed by, on my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment