Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Top Favorite 40 Anime Endings (I)

          So, after listing my favorite 50 anime openings, I'll start listing my favorite 40 endings. Why 40 not 50? No reason why. That's to how many I could reduce them. Ending themes are usually less flashy than the openings, they're not given as much attention. So, here I will mostly be ranking them by how good the songs used for the endings are. The animation will play a part but not as big as with the openings; and of course, like with the openings the order won't be very exact. Let's just say that if I represent my liking to the endings from 40 to 1 graphically, the curve will be, generally, going up; and that was very nerdy -_- Anyway, let's start the list;

40) "Namida (ナミダ)" by 2BACKKA - Skip Beat! Ending no.1



39) "Vanilla Salt (バニラソルト)" by Yui Horie - Toradora Ending no.1


38) "Orange (オレンジ)" by Rie Kugimiya, Yui Horie, and Eri Kitamura - Toradora Ending no.2


37) "Gomen ne, Watashi. (ごめんね, 私。)" by Shiho Nanba - Fairy Tail Ending no.3

36) "Kono Te Nobashite" (この手伸ばして; "Reach Out This Hand") by Hi-Fi Camp - Fairy Tail Ending no.9 


35)  "Antoinette Blue" by Kitade Nana - D.Gray-man Ending no.4


        What makes me really annoyed at this ending is that they cancel my favorite part in the full version of the song! We skip from this part to that part just like that! -_-

34)"Free Will" by Ruppina - One Piece Ending no.9


         I like the song, but I also like the part When Robin wakes everyone up to see the shooting stars. :)

33) "Nagareboshi Kirari (YUZU Version) (流れ星キラリ (ゆずバージョン))" by YUZU (ゆず) - Hunter X Hunter Ending no.5



32) "Kiseki" by Snowkel - Gintama Ending no. 6 


31) "Aoi Tori (アオイトリ; Blue Bird)" by fumika - Bleach Ending no.27



. That's it! See you tomorrow and the next 10! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment