Friday, November 14, 2014

My Top Favorite 40 Anime Endings (II)

         Konnichiwa! Today I'll be listing my favorite anime endings from 30 to 21. I tried not to be emotional, but I failed. Endings that bring memories are the ones placed higher, even if there are better ones. However, since this list is of "My" top favorite 4o endings, and this is "My" blog (and Summar's of course), I'll stop excusing myself, and that's the way it is! B)

30) "RUN! RUN! RUN!" by Maki Otsuki - One Piece Ending no.2



29) "HOLY SHINE" by Daisy X Daisy - Fairy Tail Ending no.5



28) "Sora mo Toberu Hazu (空も飛べるはず)" by Sayonara Ponytail - Tsuritama Ending


27) "Anata ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu" by Rie fu - D.Gray-man Ending no.5



Her voice! <3 Rie Fu is so good!  

 26) "Hanabi" by Ikimono-gakari - Bleach Ending no.7



The video is so weird, but I love the song! :D

 25) "We're the stars" by Aimi - Fairy Tail Ending no.14



24) "Eien (永遠)" by Yuusaku Kiyama - Skip Beat! ending no. 2



The Full version for the song has a super brilliant part near the end, around the end of the third minute! <3

23) "Houkiboshi" by Younha - Bleach Ending no. 3



8th squad version, since Kyoraku is my favorite captain :D

What I liked most about this ending is that it had a different version every episode featuring a different squad. I was waiting eagerly for the endings featuring my favorite squads.


22) "Crescendo" by Stella Quintet - La Corda d'oro: primo passo  Ending no. 1


I wanted to place this ending and the next one higher, since the songs are really good, but that's where my emotions got me. There are other endings that are more dear to me, even if their songs aren't the best. :D

21)"Kaze to Oka no Ballad (風と丘のバラード)" by Real Paradis with Nodame Orchestra - Nodame Cantabile Final Ending 


Ja ne! For the endings from 40 to 21, click here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment