Saturday, November 15, 2014

My Top Favorite 40 Anime Endings (III)

          Konnichiwa! Here's another 10 of my top favorite 40 anime endings, the ones from 20 to 11; and starting from 20 the endings are not favorites of mine just because the song is good. It's mostly because they bring some good memories with them, too. Starting no.15 up to 1, the order doesn't really matter because I like them all almost the same.

20) "WHITE of CRIME" by REVALCY - Magic Kaito 1412 Ending


The anime is new, still in its 6th episode, so it's definitely not about the memories here :D It's purely the song! It's just so cool! 

19) "Answer" by NO3B - Beelzebub Ending no.1



Here it's the song too, and Oga looking priceless in the end! XD

18) "Yume no Tsuduki e" by surface - D.Gray-man Ending no.3



I like the chorus in the song very much! It feels kind of cheerful which is rare in D.Gray-man endings

17) "Life" by YUI - Bleach Ending no.5



I feel guilty about not placing it higher. I was very obsessed with the song back when I heard it 4 years ago, and I still like it. That's one ending with a good song , and it certainly brings back memories. 

16) "Alumina" by Nightmare - Death Note Ending no.1



That's ,most definitely, a very well executed ending: song, animation, colors, everything. It certainly deserves a higher rank. It's only fault is that it's Death Note's ending and I don't like it. XD

15) "Yume Sketch (夢スケッチ)" by JAM Project - Bakuman 3 Ending



Bakuman! <3 T_T That definitely brings memories, even if they're not faraway back. By the way, the pictures in the ending change every episode. It's like they're reminding you of all the three seasons.

14) "Speed of Flow" by The Rodeo Carburettor - Gintama ending no.8


Very cool music, the sunset, a motorcycle .... and Elizabeth in leather jacket! XD I mean the song sounds kind of serious, and the atmosphere inflicts it too, but then comes Elizabeth, I laugh, and the mood is ruined XD Well, that's Gintama for you! My brother was telling me a while ago that I'm making a big mistake if I don't make this ending my no.1! :D

13) "Shura" by DOES - Gintama Ending no. 5



Benizakura! This is one cool ending! and I've got to say they did a great job with the song. They used it properly to make the Benizakura arc even more cool than it already was.

12) "Life is Like a Boat" by Rie Fu - Bleach Ending no.1


One of the earliest Japanese songs I heard, and fell in love with. The music, and Rie Fu's voice are so good. Also, the English sounds like English, no offense to anyone XD 

11) "Fourth Avenue Cafe" by L'Arc~En~Ciel - Rurouni Kenshin Ending no.4


May be I should have placed it higher since it has too much Saito in it. XD It doesn't make a difference anyway, I like them all the same. Something I didn't like about this ending and another one I'll come to later (Here's a spoiler :D ) is that they use parts from the anime without any modifications to make it feel more like an ending. However, I like the song and I like how I feel when I watch it. I like the atmosphere of Rurouni Kenshin in general. 

That's all! See you tomorrow and the final 10! For the endings from 40 to 11, Click Here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment