Friday, November 7, 2014

My Top Favorite 50 Anime Openings (I)

           As I said once before, listing is one of my favorite thing, and one of the things I'm worst at! However, that never stopped me! I'll be practicing my hobby now and for the next two weeks. I'll start listing my favorite 50 anime opening themes, 10 themes per day. I couldn't make them less than 50, can't decide which ones to sacrifice. Then, they will be followed by my top 50 anime ending songs. I'll try as much as I can to make them in order of my favoritism, but this is going to be so hard.
Today's 10 are:

50)  "Yasashisa no Riyuu (優しさの理由)" by ChouCho - Hyouka Opening theme no. 1


       Hyouka is one of my favorite anime, that's why I thought here should be one of its two opening themes here, and I liked that one, so here it is. :D

49) "My Secret" by Saaya Mizuno (水野佐彩) - Kaichou wa Maid-sama Opening theme



         I didn't realize I liked that opening theme until once ,after I had finished Kaichou wa maid-sama for a good time, I wanted to re-watch an episode. As the episode started and the theme played, I thought "That theme was good!". It reminds me of when I used to watch it, good times.. :)

48) "Promise" by Candy - Glass no Kamen Opening theme no. 1



       I like the song, and that's all there is to it. I don't even know why I like it. The video is not tha good either. The other opening had a better video.

47) "D-tecnolife" by UVERworld - Bleach Opening theme no. 2



           The song is not my favorite, not bad though. It's the first opening that introduces Soul Society, and I liked that arc, that's why I like that opening theme.

46) "Kimi ni Todoke (きみにとどけ)" by Tanizawa Tomofumi - Kimi ni Todoke Opening theme no.1



         A sweet, soothing song, with simple animation. It's simply likable, and perfectly suits the anime.

45) "Share the World" by TVXQ - One Piece Opening theme no. 11



      The Song is weird, but it goes well with the animation. I like the theme all in all. The opening theme introduces loads of new characters, and besides it's the opening to one of my favorite arcs: Sabaody Archipelago.

44) "Hana no Iro (ハナノイロ)" by nano.RIPE - Hanasako no Iroha Opening theme no. 1


            The singers voice felt weird and still feels weird, but the song sounds fine so I don't mind . I like it and I like how it goes with the animation. The theme, generally, suits the anime and feels good to watch.

43) ”Haato wo miga kukkyanai” by Tokio - Tobe Isami Opening theme


        That one has a long story. See! I don't remember that I ever watched this anime, bt I remember the song very well. When Summar a couple of months ago showed me the Arabic version for the opening theme, asking me If I remember the anime, I was like "No! I don't remember it, but somehow the tune of the song sounds familiar." I was pretty sure I didn't hear the Arabic version but I heard the song  and I know it very well. I went searching for the Japanese version, and when I heard I knew that was the one I remember. Why I know the Japanese version, not the Arabic? and why I don't even remember the anime when I'm pretty sure I know the theme song? That remains a mystery to me. My assumption is that they used to show it on Egyptian TV a million years ago and they kept the Japanese version of the theme song, something they did sometimes, and I watched then but I can't remember, which, I still insist, is weird. What supports the assumption is that I remember a teeny-tiny part of the animation, the one with the girl and the too many photos. Anyway I chose the theme to be in my top 50 since I can still remember it, though I don't remember the anime. I must've liked it so much, and I still like it now.

42)  "ALONES" by Aqua Timez - Bleach Opening theme no. 6



            That was the first time I hear Aqua Timez, and with Kon singing in the video, the song felt weird and comical, but not comical in the same time. It was supposed to be an opening for a dark theme and it implied that, except for singing Kon. Bleach always did weird things with their opening and ending themes. However, I liked it, it became one of my favorite Bleach openings, and I like the song.

41) "Sakura Mitsu Tsuki" by SPYAIR - Gintama Opening theme no. 13


            I am not sure, if I should place it this late in the list since it's so good, but there'll be loads of Gintama opening themes in the list, and It wouldn't be right if I didn't place one in today's 10 and that was it. It was the opening for the brilliant "Courtesan of a Nation", one of my favorite Gintama arcs. It has some serious atmosphere, which is rare in Gintama opening themes, It's nice though, and the song is so good.


           Those were today's 10 Opening themes; and I kind of failed -_- I couldn't exactly order them, however let them be that way. See you tomorrow and another 10 Opening themes.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment