Monday, November 10, 2014

My Top Favorite 50 Anime Openings (IV)

        Min'na! Konnichiwa! We're coming close to the end. Today I'll be listing another 10 opening themes from my top favorite 50, the ones from 20-11, and here we go!

20) "Ichirin no Hana" by High and Mighty Color - Bleach Opening theme no. 3


        Why is it ranked this high? Trust me I don't know. I like how it starts and ends. The animation is sometimes in sync with the song and sometimes not. The song itself is fine, not the best, but fine.

19) "Tooi Nioi (遠い匂い)" by YO-KING - Gintama Opening theme no. 2


        It feels so much like Gintama! The laid back atmosphere, and the relaxed singer's voice, it's just so good! It makes me feel kind of nostalgic too! :)

18) "Doubt & Trust" by access - D.Gray-man Opening theme no. 3


         This is one weird opening theme that I absolutely like, back then when I watched the anime. It was the opening theme at the peak of the anime, with many new characters showing up and I liked all of them. The song goes well with the animation, and it's kind of cool!

17) "Dream of Life" by Shohei Itou (伊藤祥平) - Bakuman 2 Opening theme


          Ok! How this came to be here, I don't know, but it completely deserves it. I didn't like it that much when I was watching Bakuman. It was my least favorite between Blue bird and 23:40. Lately, I noticed It's the most popular one and I was surprised, so I decided to watch it again and I was surprised by at myself! How comed I didn't like something so cool! The song, the animation, everything about it is so good! It has the essence of Bakuman!

16) "Fight Together" by Namie Amuro - One Piece Opening theme no. 14


          This one gives me the same feelings I get it from One Day, and especially that now we Know what has been waiting for us. However, it feels a little more hopeful with the crew seeming more active and cheerful here. The part that flashes back to Luffy's moments with each member of the crew is just so…!!! <3 <3 I cannot express it in words. A good opening theme with a nice song for sure!

15) "Jiyuu no Tsubasa (自由の翼)" by Linked Horizon - Shingeki no Kyojin Opening theme no. 2


           The problem is I liked the first one so much, so it took me time to get used to it. Later on, I could actually say that the song in this opening theme is possibly better than the first, even if the video is not as good. It's good, but I like the other one better. Bottom line, it's GOOD!

14) "Sobakasu" by Judy & Mary - Rurouni Kenshin Opening theme no. 1


          You might be taken aback by the singer's childish voice, but this song is so good and this opening theme is really one of the best. Actually, anything that has to do with Rurouni Kenshin is just perfect! XD

13) "Velonica" by Aqua Timez - Bleach Opening theme no. 9


           My favorite Bleach opening theme, indeed. I love the song, and I like how the animation goes with it. I like seeing the groups showing one after another, ending finally by Aizen when the song starts to change. They go very well together. I was addicted to this song for a long while. Aqua timez are that good after all. :D

12) "DONTEN (曇天)" by DOES - Gintama Opening theme no. 5


           Does are awesome! And this opening them is just so cool! Another Gintama opening theme with serious atmosphere, and the first to be so. The song goes perfectly well with the animation and its pace. Cool is the perfect word to describe it! Even Hasegawa is looking cool here!! XD

11) "We Are! (ウィーアー!)" by Hiroshi Kitadani - One Piece Opening theme no. 1


         Well, this one is a classic! It's the first and the best One Piece opening. I don’t know if this is the best song, and I definitely know that this is not the best animation, but watching it and listening to the song ,sure brings back some of my best memories. I'm pretty sure We Are! hold a special place in the hearts of all One Piece fans. 

          That's it for today. Now, all that's left is the top ten! Can't wait!! XD See you tomorrow and the final post! 

For the top favorite opening themes from 50 - 11, Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment