Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Top Favorite 50 Anime Openings (II)

            So,  here comes the next 10 Opening themes from my favorite 50. I know I said last time, I'll try to list them in order of my favoritism, but I don't think I'm doing very well with that, and I think I completely forgot about some, so let's just say these are among my favorite 50 and that's it.

40) "For Fruits Basket" by Ritsuko Okazaki – Fruits Basket Opening theme


           A very nice and soothing song. It always felt good to listen to. It went well with the animation, and it was very expressive. It made watching the anime more enjoyable.

39) "Gekidou" by UVERworld – D.Gray-man Opening theme no. 4


            When I first watched this opening theme, I hated it with a passion. Why? Because, I liked the one before it very much, and because it sounded weird. However, later on I realized I was wrong, like I've been wrong many times, and placing it here is kind of a proper apology.

38) "Dream Star" by the generous – Skip Beat! Opening theme no. 1


           As I said before, Skip beat! was my first shoujo anime, so Dream Star is the first Opening theme for a Shoujo anime, and it was good! When Iever I watch it, I remember the good old days. Besides, it's very expressive, and suits the anime.

37) "Light Infection" by Prague – Gintama Opening theme no. 8

The bit with the cat-looking dogs in the end is not part of the Opening, 
it's just that the video accelerated in the last part.

              I watched Gintama twice, and  I liked this opening theme the second time, not the first. It's another opening theme with a serious atmosphere. It reminds me mostly of Red Spider arc, which was a relatively dark arc compared to other Gintama arc.

36) "Parallel Hearts" by FictionJunction – Pandora Hearts Opening theme

The Opening ends at minute 1:34
         The superb violin performance and the singer's brilliant voice are mainly what make this opening theme very likable. Actually, the music in Pandora Hearts are one of the best things about it.

35) "Towa no Kizuna" by Daisy x Daisy feat. Another Infinity – Fairy Tail Opening theme no. 9


            Fairy Tail has many Opening themes, but only few of them grabbed my attention and that was one of them. The song is good and it goes well with the animation. It was a good opening them for the Tenrou island arc.

34) "BLUE" by ViViD – Bleach Opening theme no. 14


           I like this opening mainly because of the animation! It's just so good, the colors, the art and everything. It goes so well with the song! It makes a relatively boring arc seem so cool! Definitely one of the best Bleach openings!

33) "Kasanaru Kage (かさなる影)" by Hearts Grow – Gintama Opening theme no. 4


         Another Gintama Opening, but with a comical theme this time. The first thing that comes to miind with it is the Yagyu Kyubei arc, one of the funniest arcs in Gintama. It might not be that special, but I like it , and I like the synchronization between the song and the animation.

32) "Kokoro no Chizu (ココロのちず)" by BOYSTYLE – One Piece Opening theme no. 5

         
            That's one good One Piece Opening. The animation goes very well with the song, and the animation is not ridiculously goofy. It's kind of cool. Besides it's the opening for Water 7 arc! :D

31) "23:40 (23時40分) feat. Base Ball Bear" by Hyadain – Bakuman 3 Opening theme no. 2


             Why I like this opening theme is mostly because of emotional reasons. It was the last Bakuman Opening theme and I was starting to feel the loss. Besides, the electric guitar in the beginning is so awesome! Listening to it gives me the feels. I miss Bakuman so much! T_T Honestly, I wanted to place it higher. but let it be here for now, and like I said in the beginning, this is not an exactly ordered list.

             That's it for today! See you tomorrow and another 10 anime opening themes. ^_^

For the Opening themes from 50 - 41 , Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment