Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Top Favorite 50 Anime Openings (III)

           Konnichiwa Mina-san! Here are today's 10 anime opening themes of my top favorite 50. Like I said before, don't mind the order! It's not exactly accurate. I'm not good with ranking things that I like. 

30) "Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis (残酷な天使のテーゼ, A Cruel Angel's Thesis)" by Yoko Takahashi - Neon Genesis Evangelion Opening theme




         I never watched the anime, and I don't like Mecha, but I have seen in too many lists and I absolutely liked the song! I'll quote my brother in this "It feels Abba-ish." It's a 90s anime, and the anime in that decade had some really good songs for themes. So, here, it's the song and only the song.

29) "Kimi no Matsu Sekai (君の待つ世界)" by LAGOON - Magic Kaito 1412 Opening theme


         
          I don't know but something about the way it starts is so attractive. The anime is new and I don’t even know if it will be good to the end, but I like the song and the animation in the opening theme pretty much.

28) "Silky heart" by Yui Horie - Toradora Opening theme no. 2




          The singer's voice is not the best thing about the opening for sure. However, the song is good and it goes well with the animation. It's a good opening theme and well fitting for the anime. 

27) "Departure! -Opening Tokubetsu-hen-" by Ono Masatoshi - Hunter X Hunter (2011) Opening theme


           Different versions of Departure were used for all the opening themes of Hunter X Hunter (2011). However, it never grabbed my attention until the Chimera ant arc. I liked it best in its last version, in the Chairman's election arc: first, because there's more Killua and he's my favorite and second because the song and the animation are so much in sync.

26)  "*~Asterisk" by Orange Range - Bleach Opening no. 1

   

            Bleach's first opening, and that's what makes it special to me. I kind of like the animation. The song feels normal, but it's good to listen to while watching the animation. It's a good opening all in all.

25) "ft." by FUNKIST - Fairy Tail Opening no. 3


          The song for this opening theme is kind of different from other anime songs, but it feels so much like fairy tail. It was the opening for Heaven's tower arc, and it was generally good. 

24) "Wonderland (ワンダーランド)" by FLiP - Gintama Opening no. 11


            Thorny!! The song might seem weird or noisy, but I like the song, the singer's voice and more than that I like how it's featuring the Shinsengumi's top 3! <3  It was the opening for the arc Thorny (Baragaki). The full version of the song is very good!

23) "Blue Bird" by Kobukuro - Bakuman Opening theme no. 1


          The first Bakuman opening! <3  It has a lovely song and decent animation. There's a part in the song, in which I like the singer's voice very much. I think you can guess which part. 

22) "One Day" by The Rootless - One Piece Opening theme no. 13 


         Here's a sigh! That's how I feel when I watch this opening. I instantly go back to the time of the disbanding and Marineford. It feels sad and lonely, which was the case back then. Why I like it is because it's very expressive. I watch it and all the feels come back. Also, it features all the present figures in Marineford, which is kind of cool. Bottom-line, It's a very good combination: song and animation. 

21) "Giniro no Sora (銀色の空)" by redballoon - Gintama Opening no. 3


          The opening for the Benizakura arc, that's how I'll always see it. :D It's a happy song, that's how it feels to me and my favorite part is when we see Sakamoto and his ship. Seeing him, makes me feel happy and anyone who watched Gintama would know why. XD

That's it for today, and the order is completely messed up (I know I keep stressing on that too much, it's just that I'm feeling guilty -_-). See you next post! ^_^ 

For the Opening themes from 50 - 21, Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment