Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Song of the day (17)

One Life


Artist: Boyce Avenue
Album: One life
Genre: pop rock
Release date: November, 2013
About the song: The song is a motivating one that inspires you to pick yourself up, face life's hardships and strive for the best because you only get one life.
I've known Boyce avenue for a couple of years now and I will keep rooting for them to become something bigger because they deserve it. They are three Puerto Rican- American brothers that can make good music. They started with only making covers of popular songs, giving them a softer tone which made them a bit sad but gave some songs much deeper meaning. I don't even remember how I came across them, but I'm so glad I did, Alejandro's voice is perfect! I just love listening to him and at several occasions I do that for hours :D


Daniel, who is the oldest brother is amazing with percussion, a master if you ask me. And finally Fabian who started only by playing guitar, but was a vocal gem in the hide.
Boyce Avenue has contributed with so many YouTube singers and the cool thing about one life is that they made a collaborative version with some of those friends.
One life has three versions, the studio version, the acoustical version and the collaborative version, so to me the more the merrier though I prefer the studio version ;)
Despite the fact that they're not so famous, but they were nominated for a teen choice award as Web star of the year 2014. They also toured a couple of times across Europe and Great Britain.
Finally, I warn you because once you hear a couple of songs you'll be hooked, they even have covers way better than the original songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment